Please stop soon, as we are in the process of updating our website.
“There are only 4 types of people in the world:
Those who have been caregivers,
Those who are currently caregivers,
Those who will be caregivers,
Those who will need caregivers.”
-The Rosalynn Carter Institute for Human Development
You are a Caregiver if:
- You provide personal care to help a loved one toilet, bathe, dress, eat or move around.
- You help a loved one with shopping, doctor’s appointments, finances, housework, and home repairs.
- You are seeking information and assistance acquiring services for your loved one.
- You are helping your loved one manage health care, finances, appointments and coordinating other services while you live an hour or more away.
- You oversee the care of your loved one while they reside in a facility.